Happy Saturday Everyone! YEA...THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Bryce's weekend actually started on Thursday because of parent/teacher conferences~ lucky boy! Jason's started today, so that means my weekend started today, too, because I have an extra set of hands to help keep the kiddos entertained and happy! Caroline is taking a morning nap and the boys are playing Wii. It's so unusually quiet here right now. Bryce is taking a break from reading a compiled chapter book of Paddington Bear stories I had signed by the author years ago in England. He was so excited when he and I found that yesterday! Bryce wants to take it to school for 'show and tell' this week! He was reading it last night until after 10pm when I had to make him stop and then again bright and early he got up and turned his bedside lamp on to read some more. I used to be the same way with reading. I hope he continues to enjoy it!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Good moods all around today!
Happy Saturday Everyone! YEA...THE WEEKEND IS HERE! Bryce's weekend actually started on Thursday because of parent/teacher conferences~ lucky boy! Jason's started today, so that means my weekend started today, too, because I have an extra set of hands to help keep the kiddos entertained and happy! Caroline is taking a morning nap and the boys are playing Wii. It's so unusually quiet here right now. Bryce is taking a break from reading a compiled chapter book of Paddington Bear stories I had signed by the author years ago in England. He was so excited when he and I found that yesterday! Bryce wants to take it to school for 'show and tell' this week! He was reading it last night until after 10pm when I had to make him stop and then again bright and early he got up and turned his bedside lamp on to read some more. I used to be the same way with reading. I hope he continues to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment