Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Look What Little Miss Diva Princess Can Do!


Caroline started sitting on her own yesterday folks! She had a few 'topsy tipovers' but did really well and loved her new view of the world! She is having more fun playing with small toys now... When she shakes them around they don't bonk her in the face! She especially loved cuddling with the pink bear Bryce gave her when she was born. (You can see it's pink foot in the bottom photo) When you squeeze the foot it is Bryce's recorded voice saying, 'I love you Caroline, Love Bryce'. She smiles and laughs every time I squeeze it. She sure loves her big brother!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Leslie,

WOW she is sitting up now. Now her and EDDIE can really look at eachother then topple over like drunks. now that Eddie has hair and teeth we cant say that C's boyfriend is a bald toothless man. HA HA cant wait to see you guys again I am having C withdrawls!!!

Love ya
B

Anonymous said...

I love that HUGE smile. That is one happy baby you've got there.

Love,
Jeni