Bryce gives Caroline a squeeze earlier this afternoon.
She was a HAPPY girl today! She loves her big brother, too, which added an even bigger smile to her face! Here they are, filled with oodles of love xoxo
Eddie... your girl got all dolled up for you sweetheart! xoxo
Caroline and I went to Bryce's classroom Valentines party. It was AMAZING~ Kristin is quite the party planner! He had a ball and by far his favorite thing was the chocolate fountain. He's getting ready to chow down on some chocolate covered marshmallows here. Yummy!
(This was before we went to school, I added them backwards. Oops!) Caroline looks on, excited, squeeling, banging on the table...as Bryce stands up on his chair to get a birds eye view of his Valentines presents from Jason and I.

2 comments:
Hi guys,
Looks like you hade a super sweet day. Caroline looks too cute with those bows and dress. And my goodness did that chocolate marshmellow look delish!
Love,
Jeni
Les,
How cute is C!!! Love the dress and it looks as though B had a good Valentines Day party at school!! Cant wait to see the new outfits you got C at Sara Lynn's I know they are adorable!!
B
Post a Comment