Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day!

First of all... Happy 1/2 Birthday to my birthday buddy, Patrick today!
Angie, I got your card today. Jason and I thought that was a riot! Neither of us knew that they really made 1/2 birthday cards! A few of you know, but my 'real' birthday 6 months ago was kind of a dud in the cake and candle department. It was the 1st year that I didn't get to blow out a candle on my birthday. Jason felt horrible, even though I tried to tell him it was really o.k. Well, to my humongous surprise, he and Bryce walked in after dinner with a cake that said 'Happy 1/2 Birthday Leslie' with 2 candles on it! How fun! What a wonderful hubby and son I have! You guys rock!
Bryce loved getting to wear a St Patty's day shirt to school today and thought it was really neat that Caroline got to get into the holiday spirit, too! I snapped a few pictures of them before bath time (with Jason helping me illicit some giggles in the background). There were times when both Caroline and Bryce were really cracking up at whatever he was doing behind me. You can see it in their faces in some of the pics. I snapped a lot and these are just a few... I couldn't choose a favorite!


What a funny face she's making!



We hope you all remembered to wear green so you didn't get pinched! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there is some green fun. I LOVE the bow...did you make that?

Jeni

Belinda said...

Leslie,

Your two are just too cute for words!!! I was a bad mom and my kids were not in green heck I forgot it was St. Patricks Day!! give thoes babies hugs from Eddie and Elise. Come visit us soon!! I know B is on spring break I think this week so lets get together next week!!

Love ya
B