One of my oldest childhood friends (from way back in England days), Tania, came to stay with us this week! Jason was here for one day to visit with Tania before going to Travis AFB for a TDY. It was great to see Tania and to catch up, do a little paraffin dip on our hands, and just to be around her~ She is the spunkiest gal ever! Tania was in the AF for 12 years and just got out. She's now going to work in Alaska for the summer season and then travel around the world for the next year with her friend. She is an amazing woman and we (especially Bryce, who has always loved her travel stories ever since she started telling them to him when he was just a little guy in Germany on her visits with us) can't wait to hear all about her upcoming travels. We love you and miss you lots already, Tania! P.S. Bryce LOVED the note you left for him on his chalkboard! Way to cute ;)
My little munchkins last night after church. They are so fun to be around! Happy, happy, happy kiddos!

Bryce was playing outside with the neighbor boys (bike riding, basketball, etc...) and I perched Caroline by the front storm door so she could see them go by.

Something out there caught her eye. Maybe one of the seemingly millions of squirrels we have running about. Oh yes, spring time is almost upon us! The 4 of us can't wait!

She loved her vantage point! Can't you tell from her funky grin and dimples?!? Awww...she loves watching anything her big brother does! Hope everyone is ready for Monday and is all caught up on the 'spring ahead sleep loss' of last night by tomorrow morning! xoxo

2 comments:
Caroline looks like a doll in those pics...so pretty.
Love,
Jeni
I made the blog! Ah, I feel so loved. I have so much reading to catch up on, but I'm loving it. I'm so excited you got bloggy awards!!!
Post a Comment