Well folks, Miss Priss has been a busy girl these past few weeks! She has learned to... clap, rock back and forth to music, feed herself different things (her favs are bits of carrots, Gerber baby snacks, Cheerios, french fries to name a few), sit in the bathtub rather than in a baby tub seat, drink from a straw sippy cup, to go from being on her tummy to sitting down and vice verse, to pull up to her knees in her crib, and lastly.... today she learned to crawl! Both of the boys got a big kick out of seeing her scoot around when they got home from school/work. Today Caroline was just toodling about in her bedroom but this evening before her bath she ventured out into the hall to explore. I grabbed the camera to take a quick video clipit of her in action. I didn't think about how I was holding the camera so it's sideways when you view it. Sorry about that!
Here is our little mover and shaker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_veGPxCcY
And... Not to be outdone, Bryce has been doing a lot, too, I should add. He is getting all A's this school year, he just learned to write all of his upper and lower case letters in cursive (which he thinks is awesome and practices at home all the time), he had a great 2nd session of indoor soccer in which he really improved his skills, and baseball is starting so I'm sure he'll have fun with that as well! He is such an awesome help with Caroline and truly enjoys being her big brother! We'll see if he feels the same when she's really mobile! ;)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK girl you are in for it now with her crawling... I did not know what you were talking about when you told me that you were willing to wait for her to crawl.. Eddie is into everything and running me crazy!! Now I know what you were trying to tell me when I kept telling you that I could not wait for Eddie to crawl.. Your little miss priss is on her way. Too cute
B
Post a Comment