Hello, Hello, Hello!
We haven't forgotten about this blog but have had so much going on here! First of all, our computer crashed which absolutely crushed me (Jason can attest to this because he saw my nervous breakdown thinking I had lost all of my photos of the kids and Mom) and also Belinda who called the next morning and listened to me cry and cry and cry! Well, her hubby is a computer guru and he was ever so kind and recovered all of our photos from the old computer and even found ones I didn't know were on there which was an awesome surprise! And, as if that wasn't enough, he fixed the computer and made it one for Bryce and then built a new computer for Jason and I. Oh my gosh I am in debt forever to him for doing this for us! We are amazed and ever so thankful to say the least! Jeff~ YOU ROCK! And Belinda~ you do, too, for hooking us up and being o.k. with Jeff working on this project while you tended to your 2 babes!
So, since I have last blogged a lot has happened...
Bryce turned 8 years old! In lieu of a party this year since he's had 2 big ones the past 2 years, we let him play hooky from school that day and took him to Six Flags and got season passes as one of his gifts from us so he can go back time after time this year. Caroline also had a blast and even cried when we took her off of rides. What a little daredevil she is!
Bryce also finished 2nd grade and is on his summer break now. I have to brag on my baby and also throw in there that he received an award, a book and a Borders gift card for having read the most AR books/points for all of the 2nd grade at his school. Way to go Bryce-y boy! The funniest part is none of us had any clue the librarian did anything like this, he just kept on reading after hitting his AR goals because he loved to read so much!
Jason was hand selected to be on the IG team starting in September. So, he'll be traveling a lot and I'll be playing the role of single Mommy a lot! If anyone wants to vacation to St Louis and hang out with me and the kids I'd love the adult company and help so pack your bags and get moving this way!!! ;)
And Miss Priss is doing a TON of new and fun things. Crawling a million miles an hour, pulling up and cruising on things, saying 'yea' and a few other things that only we as parents and brother can decifer as it sounds like gobbly gook, waving hi and bye, giving high fives, eating so many different things, and most importantly~ smiling and being such a happy girl! Now, she has bad 'stranger danger' so we know it's hard for folks to believe she is a happy baby and smiles all the time, but when it's just the 4 of us she really does and is! I swear!
My brother got married last Sunday so there is finally another Medford girl added to the mix! We love you Allison and are happy you're an official fam member now!
And lastly I've been having some issues with my ulcerative colitis so I was in for a blood transfusion last week and will begin my infusions at Barnes (like I did when I was pregnant for those of you that knew what was going on during that time) next week. It's an 8 week series that I'll go in weekly for the IV of. So...fingers crossed this bumps my levels up and I will feel human again!
We love everyone and hope you're all having a wonderful almost the end of May with an awesome summer to come! xoxo
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have a very cute family! :):):) This is Stephanie from Little Lady Boutique. Tefanie said to tell ya hi. :):):) Blessings, Stephanie
Leslie--HI!--Hey a while ago you left me the most heartfelt comment it just made my day!! I am so sorry I did not get back with you until now--things have been a little crazy! Caleb's last day of school is tommorrow and I feel like I have so much more time now:)
I just wanted to say Thank you for your comment :) I also wanted to stop by and meet you!! Your children are absolutely gorgeous!!!! :) If you don't mind I am going to put your blog in my favorites! I am so excited to follow your adventures!
Post a Comment