On Caroline's actual birthday her Godmother and two of her kiddos came by with a big bouquet of balloons and pressies for Miss Priss. As you can see, the balloons were a HUGE HIT! Thanks Marcy, Tierney and Blake. She loved seeing you three, as did we, and we love the goodies you brought. And, making Bryce feel extra special with his super cool and way fun nerf ball gun (which Mom and Dad have even snuck and messed with it a few times I must admit...shhhhh!) was so kind of you guys. But, that's how you roll and we love you guys!
Oh yes! Happy happy joy joy...these balloons are just so much F-U-N! I can hardly contain myself!
Hmm, what have I found here?
Ah yes indeed I am my Mother's daughter! I think this chocolate that Marcy, T and B put on my pressie looks divine and I must try some! Won't someone put the camera down and help a Diva open it up?!? Ah ha! I know your plan Mom...you want to keep me out of it so you can have it. Sneaky, sneaky, woman!
Bryce had a baseball game after the fun visit. When we got home it was 'Party Time, Round #2' with the balloons!

Oh my goodness what an awesome first year we had with our little doll! C's bday was on a weekday so we had her cake and fun last weekend. Stay tuned for our next post~ photos of the party princess doin' her thing!
1 comment:
Leslie,
AWAH look at your little princess!! I love the picture of her and Bryce... I blew up the picture and she is just so happy in that picture with her big brother.. Bryce is so good with her. Now if I could just get Elise to be nice to Edward HUM.
Have a good day and I hope that C did OK at her Dr appt this morning. I know you were not looking forward to it.
Love
B
Post a Comment