Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Father's Day in our house!

Jason and our two angels on Father's day. What a wonderful day we had together! Gosh I love family days!


Aww, our love bugs giving Dad-e-o some lovin' on his special day!


What better way to unwind on a nice summer morning than to swing in the hammock after church before stuffing our faces with donuts?!?


Jason said these smiles were present enough for him but... we got him a patio cover and a light to hang in it and were sneaky! He spent a good part of his day outside putting it all together. How he manages to do these projects flying solo is beyond me. I must be married to a true 'He-man'! He got very badly sunburned though (to the point that he told me he will never do that again and will always let me spray him with sunscreen!) but is recovered now. He also shaved his head that weekend because he said he was 'in denial' about his receding hairline. Alright, for those of you who we knew in Germany there was a guy there who had BAD HAIR and I might have told Jason he resembled that certain person and I didn't need to say any more...he went straight to the garage to do the deed! (Email me if you were there with us and I'll tell you the name of the bad hair offender. I'd hate to type it in case this person might happen upon this blog via someone Jason works with now! Talk about major foot in mouth circumstance I'd like to avoid!) ;-)

Our neighbor, Tyler, Bryce and Caroline taking a break on the front porch swing.


Caroline gives Tyler a high five!


Can't leave out her brother. She was giving him some high fives, too!


She was a hoot that afternoon and was full of kisses and hugs for her brother. She was really hamming it up for the camera. This photo is Miss Priss about to go in for kiss # who knows at the rate she was going! She loves her brother!

No comments: