Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More of the wedding...

Mrs. Youngman and her daughter Caroline (where I first heard the name Caroline and loved it from the start!) came over from Norwich, England for the wedding. We first met the Youngman's when my family moved to England in 1981. I went to school with Mrs. Youngman's son, Ben. I have lots and lots of fun memories of times spent playing with Ben and Caroline, Thanksgivings together at our house, and having the BEST Christmas cake ever at their house (made by Mrs. Youngman, a wonderful cook!) on Boxing Day. It was so wonderful to see you two. It didn't even feel like almost 15 years had gone by! We picked right back up! Can't wait to see you again~ our door is always open ladies! :)


The Himmelberg's came to the wedding, too! Suzy is Mom's best friend from childhood and is a dear lady. Her hubby, Delbert entertained Jason with stories at the reception. Suzy, one day I'll have to tell you the funny stories Mom told me about the things you girls got up to when she lived with your family. I'm sure you have plenty more to add to hers! ;) It was so great to see you guys, too! Lets for sure plan a weekend to get my Bryce and Caroline and your Bryce and Austin together. What fun they would all have! Hugs and high fives to all your adorable grandbabies and kids, too!


Allison and Bryce 'cutting a rug'!


My sister-in-law!
My brother's friend from high school was in the wedding. He let Bryce sit in his car. Oh boy that made Bryce's day. Can you say, "all boy"?!?

No comments: