Friday, July 4, 2008

Dirty little birdy feet!

Hmmm, you ask? What could have caused our little princess to get such dirty feet???


Why, her first 'real' time crawling about outside of course! For at least a half an hour Miss Priss just crawled from one side to the other of our front porch last week.

Then she had an 'Ah Ha' moment (as Oprah calls them!) and ventured out past the front porch and into the flower beds.


Oooh, new territory to conquer!

Oh yes, this can be quite fun I think! It will surely make Mom's life harder now that she'll have to deal with grass stains from me as well as my big brother, but she won't mind I don't think...


I'll just have to repay her with lots of my cuteness and lovin'!


What fun my time exploring was!



So now you know why my tiny toes got so dirty!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Miss C is a hot mess!!!

Love ya
B