Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally~ some real birthday girl pictures!

Someone turned 13 months old this week and since she is getting a teeny tiny bit over her bad, awful, terrible to deal with, case of 'stranger danger' we decided to go for round #2 at the picture place. We got a few decent pics before she decided she had had enough! And Belinda~ she LOVED wearing her squeaker shoes that you guys got her for her bday! Jason held her little hand and helped her walk all around the store (nope, still not walking. She's a slow poke at walking like her brother was...she just crawls everywhere still. But that's o.k. This makes her still feel like a baby to me and not a pre toddler!), eliciting many smiles and laughs, and she loved the noise! This gave me lots of time to order a few pics and not get mega confused with the whole process like the last time!


Our party princess.
She was "Tu-Tu" full of laughs and giggles!


Oh stop it Mom! xo

8 comments:

Shannon said...

These are ALLLL so cute! I don't know how (if you did) pick any! I would have to have them all! :) I'll post the lamp cord directions sometime tomorrow.

The Beauty Bargainista said...

How cute is she? Oh my gosh, I could just gobble her up (not in a crazy way! LOL)

Nicole said...

Those pictures are adorable. What a little sweetheart you have. I love the little tu tu pictures.

cherry said...

Hi there..so glad you came by to visit. Your kiddos are adorable! I would have to pick every single one of those photos...how could you not! I will def. be back to visit! cherry

Amanda said...

Oh so cute those came out! The first one is my favorite. She's adorable.

Belinda said...

Leslie,
Love the 1st Birthday pictures!! they turned out great!! It was good seeing you tonight.. I hope you are not up to late getting ready for your garage sale!!

B

Jeni said...

Oh, those are all so good. In the 3rd one down she looks like a baby Marilyn Monroe. CUTE CUTE CUTE

Kim Hancock said...

The pictures are beautiful & what a cute family! My husband loves to BBQ so I'm writing down the recipe from your previous post!