Friday, July 25, 2008

Our little ray of smiley sunshine!

Bryce and I hit the shopping circuit the other day and came home with an Elmo water sprinkler/play mat for Miss Priss. Before bath time we let her have some 'naked time' to play on it. As you can see...she wasn't so sure what to make of it at first. Next time I'll have a suit on her so you can see the mat and how funny she looks standing on it. Yes, that's right... STANDING! I think she could walk if she wanted to but she just stands. If she realizes she's standing on her own she immediately falls to her toosh or grabs on to our legs. Bryce was a late walker, too, so she's following in his footsteps. No worries though~ I don't want her to grow up any faster than she already is!!!


Oooh, this is fun after all!


All sweet and smiley after a bath. (picture out of order...should be at the end of the post but I'm not about to load them all again today! Sorry folks!)


Yea~ I loved my Elmo play mat! Thanks Brycey for finding it with Mommy!!! xo



No comments: