Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Awww... Young Puppy Love!

He, he, he! These two are so funny to watch play together. Caroline sure does love her little boyfriend! Belinda and I tried really hard to get them to sit still for a pic together. Now that Caroline has caught up to Edward and they're both walking, she wants to 'go, go, go' just like her little man does! This is a rare glimpse of them sitting still for a second, right Belinda?!?! ;)


Checking out her main squeeze!


Let me translate for you what Eddie was thinking here at this moment~ "I'm outta here chicky poo. Places to go, people to see. Know what I mean jellybean?"


Elise, Eddie's big sis, popped up on the couch for a pic with the two little munchkins that follow her about! Look closely...... Mr Hot Stuff himself and Miss Diva Prissy Pants look like they're holding hands. And Miss Elise is giving them the eagle eye!!!



Best Buddies Forever!

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Leslie,

thoes are the cuttest babies ever!!! HA HA Iknow I am a little bias HE HE... Hey email thoes pictures..
Cant wait to see you guys on Thursday. I need a break and some adult conversation.
Love
B

Jeni said...

arranged marriage? cute pics.

Shannon said...

So cute as always!!

PS I love that couch!

cherry said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh they are alll so cute. Precious. cherry

Amber M. said...

Holy CUTE!! I'm all for arranged marriages, too. that's a good way to get the cutest grandkids.

I just added some new pictures of the inside of our blog book on the Bookin'It post. Enjoy!