Monday, August 18, 2008

A Little Slideshow To Entertain You!

Here's a little photo montage of the end of our lazy days of summertime. We ended the summer off with lots of time outside playing with the kids, neighbors, and a trip to the St Louis Zoo this past weekend. Bryce LOVED showing Caroline all of the cool animals and really got into the 'big brother' role! xo


View this montage created at One True Media
Lazy Summer Days

(Click above to go to the 'One True Media' site to Play the slideshow!)


3 comments:

Jeni said...

I am going to have to try that one true media...cool slide show. I love the little hitchhicker!

Belinda said...

Hey Leslie,

Cute slide show the kiddo's are adorable as usual!!! Hope you are having a good day today. Tell Bryce I hope he had fun his first day back at school with all his buddies!!
B

Anonymous said...

Those were super fun videos Leslie! How cute!!