Boy oh boy was I in hog heaven the other day! For quite some time I have been feeling VERY unorganized. Perhaps it's because we were prepping for a yard sale that was years overdue (our attic was really, truly, completely stuffed folks!). Or maybe it was because Bryce is out of school for the summer and we've been having family fun with not a lot of 'down time' to sort, put away, organize life. Hmmm, could also be that Miss Priss is a DIVA and really does need just about undivided attention during all of her waking hours when I'm home (however, Jason reports that she is a polar opposite when he's home with her and I'm out. What's that you say...Maybe she's just a big time Momma's Girl?!?) Or maybe she's just 150% spoiled by me?!? Whatever the cause, clutter and disarray were taking over the house. So, in a futile attempt to make peace with it before loosing my mind...I bought a Dymo label maker. TA DA! (insert bright rays of light shining down here~ this thing is truly amazing!). Who ever would have thought that a little label maker could be so much FUN? Not me, that's for sure!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
I am in love with....
...MY NEW LABEL MAKER!!!
Boy oh boy was I in hog heaven the other day! For quite some time I have been feeling VERY unorganized. Perhaps it's because we were prepping for a yard sale that was years overdue (our attic was really, truly, completely stuffed folks!). Or maybe it was because Bryce is out of school for the summer and we've been having family fun with not a lot of 'down time' to sort, put away, organize life. Hmmm, could also be that Miss Priss is a DIVA and really does need just about undivided attention during all of her waking hours when I'm home (however, Jason reports that she is a polar opposite when he's home with her and I'm out. What's that you say...Maybe she's just a big time Momma's Girl?!?) Or maybe she's just 150% spoiled by me?!? Whatever the cause, clutter and disarray were taking over the house. So, in a futile attempt to make peace with it before loosing my mind...I bought a Dymo label maker. TA DA! (insert bright rays of light shining down here~ this thing is truly amazing!). Who ever would have thought that a little label maker could be so much FUN? Not me, that's for sure!
The medicine cabinet after Dymo and I did our magic during one of Caroline's naps and Bryce's down time on his Wii.
The former 'junk cabinet' above the kitchen phone. Seriously. You know how some folks have a junk drawer? Well, not this house...at the rate we had been going we had a JUNK CABINET!!! So, I got an idea of how I want to organize it using my handy dandy label maker and now I just need to run to the store to get baskets to replace these ones so it's all set to go! Whooo hoooo! Now on to the rest of the house! xo
Boy oh boy was I in hog heaven the other day! For quite some time I have been feeling VERY unorganized. Perhaps it's because we were prepping for a yard sale that was years overdue (our attic was really, truly, completely stuffed folks!). Or maybe it was because Bryce is out of school for the summer and we've been having family fun with not a lot of 'down time' to sort, put away, organize life. Hmmm, could also be that Miss Priss is a DIVA and really does need just about undivided attention during all of her waking hours when I'm home (however, Jason reports that she is a polar opposite when he's home with her and I'm out. What's that you say...Maybe she's just a big time Momma's Girl?!?) Or maybe she's just 150% spoiled by me?!? Whatever the cause, clutter and disarray were taking over the house. So, in a futile attempt to make peace with it before loosing my mind...I bought a Dymo label maker. TA DA! (insert bright rays of light shining down here~ this thing is truly amazing!). Who ever would have thought that a little label maker could be so much FUN? Not me, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Leslie,
Girl you are cracking me up... Your cabinets look good too HA HA
Love ya
B
Ohhhh I love a label maker! I love mine. Your cabinets look great!
I have a cabinet that could REALLY use your label maker...:-)
Post a Comment