Monday, August 25, 2008

I See 4 Rugrats Headed For Showers!!!

Our friends came over this weekend to have some wine and laughs with us. Their two kiddos (Em on the left and Mathew on the left side of the couch), the neighbor down the street (Tyler, on the right side of the couch) and Bryce (sitting on the ottoman) had a KILLER game of 'ball tag' on Saturday night. Jason and Matt played with them and this is how they brought the boys back in to Therese and I!!! They were big sweaty messes! But oh my goodness gracious did they have some serious F-U-N! It doesn't hurt that these two dads are big kids at heart now does it?!? I had a blast, too, because Therese and I got to sit inside and visit over yummy wine and watch Miss Priss in action~ pusing her stroller about, playing with her train, and that silly dancing and singing Elmo. Oh my did Elmo have us cracking up! All the while, we could hear the kiddos having a grand ole time outside. So, double bonus! As you can see from their shirts and hair, they needed some major down time with AC blasting... so they all played a few games of Wii Mario Kart.

I am so proud of my girlfriend, Therese. She is the sweetie who I blogged a photo of her tree tag back in June at the StL Race For The Cure. YOU GO GIRL~ She finished her radiation recently and looked AMAZING, as always! Thanks for a FUN TIME! XO

Oh, and P.S. Therese....'Crazy Lady' never came a knocking on my door so she must not have noticed Matt's flip flop prints ;) He, he, he! To my Blog world friends...now THAT is a story for another day! Oh My!




9 comments:

Screaming Meme said...

It sounds like fun! Hold on to all those memories....:) If you need help with your master...send me pictures and I'd love to help out....Talk to you soon! Oh and I'll be posting the class after I get my rugrats off to school...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Glad to hear your friend is done with radiation....good for her!!

The kids look so cute...Wii Mario Kart is a fav in this house too!

Enjoy your day!

Lisa

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love it when my friends' kid(s) can play with mine and give us some adult time. So perfect!
-Carrie

Jeni said...

Looks like those kids are having fun!

Jenni said...

It is always great having time with good friends! And it looks like the kids had a blast! :) I am really glad that your friend is doing well! That is great news! :)

Have a wonderful evening! :)
~Jenni

Anonymous said...

THIS IS EXACTLY what my tv looks like right now!!! Isn't the Wii such an amazing blessing.....he....he...

Amber M. said...

What a fun day!!

So glad to hear about your friend. What great news.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hi again Les! You are too cute! Yes, I am expecting baby #2 in early February. Just had an appointment with the doc today and heard the little heartbeat...all seems good! But chasing a toddler while being pregnant is just not any fun! The Pregnant Princess days are certainly over! :)
-Carrie

Ritch in Love said...

Dropping by for the first time from Our Cozy Nest. I was noticing your picture of your little princee on your sideabar. I love that dress she is wearing! Where did you get it?