Friday, September 26, 2008

Would you like a complimentary makeover?!?

Hmm, a future makeup artist in our midst? Miss Priss snuck off with one of my powders and a brush before we went to the 'Glow' the other day. She was checking herself out in the mirror. What a hoot! Then she came out of her 'oooh, look at me' trance and realized I was snapping some pics...

" Hey wait a quick minute....stay still....I just want to powder your nose for you....Geez Louise....Come back here....Put the camera down so I can get to your face....C'mon Mom...." XO

16 comments:

Nicole said...

Love your little diva! Lookout world! She's going to be such a heartbreaker!

Belinda said...

Too cute!! all things girlie is miss priss!!

B

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

A true girlie girl....I love it!!! She is so stinkin cute!!

Sarah loves make-up too....right now her favorite is lipstick...YIKES!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Rae said...

When can I book my makeover? She is DARLING!

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute...I don't know if you know Bare Essentials makeup...I was at the store with my daughter and I was concentrating on the sales lady and the makeup...I turn around and my daughters face is completely covered...I was so embarrassed but she was beaming with pride!
Have a great weekend!
-Sandy Toes

Anonymous said...

OMG get that girl over here i need a full makeover..ARGGGG i have a double ear infection and sinus infection!!! OMG i need a beach vacation!!!

One sick Leslie

Amanda said...

Hey, she knows what to do.. it all comes natural! So cute she is.. Mini Mommy!

Twice as Nice said...

She's a darling. Looks like she wants to be just like Mommy when she grows up. Too sweet.

Darlene said...

OMG...she is just absolutely the cutest!! I just love all of Miss Priss' antics!!

Jenni said...

Oh, how funny! My youngest daughter is always getting into my blush! :)
Your little Miss Priss is such a cutie!

Hope your weekend has been wonderful! :)

Jill said...

Your kids are just so CUTE!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I love how our little girlies just know it out of the womb, don't they?

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Kamree loves to play with my make-up too! She especially loves the big brushes!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Soooo beautiful! She looks like so much fun too. To think one day she will be really wanting to share that makeup with mommy:)

Anonymous said...

Darling!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Just checking in....wanted to say hello and tell you to have a great week!!

Miss ya!

Lisa