Friday, October 3, 2008

Blake~ It's Your Special Day Buddy!

Happy Birthday to Blake~ Bryce's buddy and a special little guy in Miss Priss's eyes, too! Blake is such a good boy and so sweet to both of my kids, which means the world to both Jason and myself. Last month we wished Bryce's bestest buddy, Tierney, a blogger birthday wish and this is her big brother, Blake's day! (They have fun peeking in at the blog so we all thought this would be a fun way to surprise them on each of their days!) So Blake...may all of your special birthday wishes for the year ahead come true! We hope you had a fabulous day and that your evening is even better! Birthday love and hugs from the E's

15 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet I hope he has a great birthday! BTW look the chalkboard in the back!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Blake!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!

OK...everytime I see the chalkboard door, I realize I still need to do this for Nick!!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Shell in your Pocket said...

Happy birthday, Blake! Hope this year is full of love and memories!
-Sandy Toes

Carry Grace said...

Happy Birthday Blake! I really like the chalkboard paint on the closet doors....great idea.

Jenni said...

I think that is so sweet that you all are surprising him with a "happy birthday" on your blog! He'll love it! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Blake.

I need me one of those chalk boards ~ awesome!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Krista

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!Double Digits....Holy Cow they grow soooo fast. :) Have a great weekend!

Darlene said...

Hope you had a GREAT Birthday Blake!!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy! Welcome to the double digits!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

WOW! Love the new blog...how the heck did you do that!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love your BLOG!!! It looks so great!!!!!!
-Sandy Toes

Shell in your Pocket said...

CHECK OUT MY BLOG on Tuesday...I HAVE something for you!
-Sandy Toes

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! I love your new blog look! Wow, it's perfect! :) Did you do it yourself? Is "Fall into Fun" going to be your new blog name? I love that title! (Can you tell I like it?!)

I hope you had a good weekend! I will email you later this morning! :)