Monday, October 20, 2008

Last weekend's Soccer Tourny

October Soccer Tourny

These are a few pictures from Bryce's soccer tourny last weekend. The boys played really well as a team together and are truly finding their groove on the field. Bryce is LOVING the sport and is really enjoying playing. We have another tournament this weekend! Caroline LOVES her big brother! She found Bryce's soccer team jacket in the house and wrapped herself up in it...all smiles copying her brother! And, watching the game perched on a soccer ball? Could there be a better seat in the house for her?!?

11 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun! We have spent a lot of time at the soccer field, too! I love how you put the four pictures together..that is so neat! I like his uniform color...what a cutie!

-Sandy Toes

Belinda said...

Leslie,

Look at you posting fancy pictures on your blog!! I am going to have to figure out how to do it.. Way to go Bryce!! they both look like little angles!!
love ya
B

Shannon said...

Your pictures are always so great! What kind of camera do you use?

Jeni said...

Is this the place you hurt your ankle? Great pictures. Love the way you fixed them. Bryce's uniform is really nice. Caroline looks so content just sitting there.

Amber M. said...

Caroline is Josh's binky bungee twin! I think we should arrange a marriage. We'd have such cute grandbabies, and I'd even like his mother-in-law!!:-)

Shannon said...

Thanks for answering! I'm asking for (and hoping to get) a Nikon D40 for Christmas. I'm glad you have one because now I know it takes great pictures! I use just a plain ole Sony Cybershot. It does pretty good outside and in light. I'll probably keep it then to carry in my purse. That is where it stays anyway! :)

Unknown said...

Howdy Ho, I thought I'd stop by and see what you are up to. Looks like the tournament was fun. I played soccer for 15 years and went to college on scholarship with it. I miss playing and wish I could have those times back. But now it's our childrens time and how fun to be a part of it. Question (I know it's a dumb one, but I'm not savvy at this stuff), to you use a program to work with your photos like photoshop? Thanks so much and cute pictures.
Take care

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Your soccer pictures are fantastic....go Bryce go!!

Caroline does have the best seat in the house!

Hope that your ankle is on the mend!

Darlene said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like a lot of fun at the tournament!!!

Nicole said...

I love watching little kids play soccer. Although my 7 year old daughter had a game last Saturday, it was way out of hand. The other team keep pushing our players so then some of the players on our team started pushing back, it ticked me off that the coaches didn't put a stop to it.

Jenni said...

Hi Leslie~
Those are such great pictures of your kids. You have such sweet kids! I think it is so precious how much they love each other! :)

And I agree with Sandy Toes~ that is very neat how you put the pictures together like that, I love it!

I hope you are having a good week! :)