CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love her little face in her "sneaky" photo...she looks exactly like she really thinks she is getting away with something! :) I love little girls! Carrie
You are just way too cute. I love your blog, your pictures, and how you dress your daughter. When do you have time for anything else? Beautiful family. Take care JuJu
I LOVE MY LIFE! I have a fantastic hubby who is my BEST FRIEND and a 'Port Dawg' in the Air Force. That makes me a member of the "Air Force Wives Club"! My Dad was in the AF for 23 years so I'm also an "Air Force Brat"! The AF and I go WAY BACK! Jason and I have two FUN and FABULOUS kiddos~ Bryce and Caroline. They make my world go around (and sometimes spin!!!) I am blessed. What more can I say?!?
Princess to the 1,000,000th degree, Diva in training, Miss Priss is her title (which was her Momma's nicname growing up!), smiley, squealy, huggy, smoochy, animal cracker munchin', lots of lovin' for everyone, baby girl!
A fun loving, caring, energetic and spunky, sporty, soccer loving, book worm, cartoon loving, best big brother in town, amazing boy!
21 comments:
OMG How Cute is she!!!!!I love the sly look, what a doll!!!!!
What a sneaky, happy girl! I just bought that shirt for Kenners today! :)
ADORABLE!!! Cutest little pumpkin eater I ever saw:) Love your new blog look!
That 2nd picute is too funny! Her hair is getting red isn't it. She looks so so cute.
How cute Love the new look it looks great!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love her little face in her "sneaky" photo...she looks exactly like she really thinks she is getting away with something! :) I love little girls!
Carrie
She's just a doll and I love that little shirt!!
I also love the new look! FAB JOB!
Love the new look and the pics of the kids! Ilove fall, don't you?
She is so very cute! That made me smile!
-Sandy Toes
OMG...She is too stinkin cute....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her shirt!! Is this the one you told me about from our favorite store????
Love your new bloggy makeover....very festive!!
What a little cutie! I think you knew exactly what she was thinking! :)
Adorable pictures! I love your new blog look too!
That My girl eating the candy corn in style!!
Belinda
Love the crinkled up eyes and nose...like Bewitched rofl. cherry
You are just way too cute. I love your blog, your pictures, and how you dress your daughter. When do you have time for anything else? Beautiful family.
Take care
JuJu
She is too cute! Love your fall bog makeover!
OMG...that is the CUTEST!! She looks like the happiest little darling around!!!!!!!!
Love your new blog look....too cute!
I love her cuteness! I got Isabela a skull October outfit as well. Stay tuned for pictures. Ms. Caroline just looks so darling!
-Jaimee
How do you retrain yourself from taking pictures of her cute face all day long?!? :)
She is so adorable. Matthew saw those pumpkin candy corn in the store yesterday and went nuts so of course we had to buy some. ;) Love her shirt too!
That girlie-girl is too cute for words! LOVE the t-shirt!
Post a Comment