Monday, November 24, 2008

Got Earplugs?!?

Tree decorating_ kids 023


Caroline and I LOVED her fall music session with Miss Krista and we can't wait for the winter session to start in January!

Tree decorating_ kids 022


As you can see, Miss Priss loves it so much she heads to the pots and pans drawer to pull out her 'drums' as I put dishes away each morning! Krista~ maybe she'll learn to 'Freeze' in the next session! ;)

Thank you card_ vinegar dishes004

So, what do you do when you LOVE your kiddos class and want to take a little somethin' somethin' to the teacher on the last day? You make a fun card and tuck a gift certificate into the front of it! My girlfriend, Jeni, gave me one when I needed a pick me up and I loved it! So, I've been doing it ever since!

18 comments:

Shannon said...

Gotta love the "music" they love to make! :)

That card is such a cute idea! And who wouldn't love Starbucks?!?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Miss Priss looks like she is having a ball there on your kitchen floor making her own music!!

Super cute card for the teacher.....very creative....I might have to borrow that idea!!

Have a good night!

Lisa

Darlene said...

Pots and pans make the best music don't they?!?! Great idea with the card!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How cute is that..love it!!!

Pans make beautiful music! Enjoy..you only hear for a "short" time!
-sandy toes

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! My kids love playing with pots and pans too!

I love the gift card idea!

Nicole said...

Too cute! I can just hear the music...

Jeni said...

You go girl on the card...super cute and I know Bryce's teacher will feel so loved.

yea...guess what's first on Madi's Christmas list this year....a drumset? What is she thinking. I don't know.

Anonymous said...

OK i know what to get you for Christmas!!! EAR Plugs!!!

I bought my son Electric drums for Christmas this year..im insane!

Oh i love the gift card holder you made..hmmm can i steal your idea?

leslie with the loud house too!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Hi there!
Your daughter is so cute, making her music! It brings back memories of when my kids were really little! :)

That is a great idea to give a Starbucks card as a thank you! Starbucks has such yummy drinks, especially in the fall and winter!

I hope you had a good day to start off your week! :)

Carry Grace said...

She is so cute, and I love the card.

Amber M. said...

Send her on over to my house...I have nature's best earplug...still.:-)

cherry said...

Rofl......I miss the sounds Hunter made...but he is in to new types of "music"....star war sounds yada yada. I love your card...and very cool idea...I agree with Shannon ...who wouldn't love a Starbucks gift card? Happppy Thanksgiving dear one! Cherry

Michelle Snider said...

I guess I know what I need to get Miss C for Christmas, a drum set.
XO

Unknown said...

My little kids did that too. I just thought at least it is keeping them happy for a minute. I love the teacher gift idea!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I can imagine the lovely music in your house. ha! She looks like she is having so much fun.

Oh, thanks for the teacher gift idea. I am a room parent for both kids. This is a great idea! Thank you:) Have a great week~Rob

Unknown said...

I am using your recipe for tomorrow its in the fridge right now looks good! Thanks! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the casserole recipe its in the oven right now smells good! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!