Since Jason was out of town the kiddos and I headed over to Jeff & Marcy's house (Caroline's Godparents) to trick or treated the most fun way I've ever done it! Golf carts, happy kids everywhere, a cooler in our cart with adult beverages ;), hot dogs at some houses, music coming from homes and golf carts alike, people waving and chatting with each other while stopped on the carts while kids ran from house to house... What a FUN Halloween night Jeff, Marcy, Tierney and Blake! Thanks so much guys! Jason doesn't know what he missed, does he?!?
The above picture collage is of Natalyn, Tierney and Bryce ready to go cruising and collecting, all of the trick or treaters in our bunch posing for a quick photo and then all of them let loose to head up to Marcy and Jeff's house to eat, play and have FUN in the awesome weather we had that night! I have more to blog but I need to get off of here and pack~ We're headed to the In Laws for the weekend. See you soon!

10 comments:
What a FUN time! Everyone is adorable. These are great pictures because they capture the good times. Have a great weekend:)
Good for you for taking a little "break" to spend time with your kiddos. Have a safe, fun trip this weekend!
Now that looks like a Halloween party! How fun.
Good luck this weekend.
Looks like a fun night!! What a way to make your way through the neighborhood.....Cruising in golf carts.....with a cooler to boot...you go girl!!
Enjoy your weekend away!!
Talk to you soon!
Lisa
What a super fun night!! Golf carts...now that's the way to do it!
What a GREAT time! Golf carts are the perfect way to travel. Hope you have a fun trip...."talk" to you when you return.
what fun!
I've been wondering where you have been. But with temps like that I wouldn't be blogging either. We just started our rainy season here in Seattle.
It sure looks like you guys had a blast on Halloween! I love the golf cart idea!
Have a great weekend,
Robin~♥
wow look at all those kids!!!We get alot of kids too!!!
The weather was amazing here too we better enjoy before it gets cold..yuck!
Hugs,Leslie
Looka like so much fun!
Post a Comment