I snuck a quick pic of my little guys nightstand this afternoon while he was winding down from a Monday back to the grind. He has a small tree in his room that I was going to photograph and include in this post but a certain little diva in our house decided she needed to bulldoze right into it, toppling it. Nice, hu? So, that pic I'll get another day!
A view into Caroline's room from her doorway.
The shelf above her changing table with a few trees decked out with Tierney's ornies from when she was little and such...
* I'm going to go ahead and post this b/c it's late, or should I say early since it's after midnight ;) but if I can't blow them up to get a closer look at Miss Priss' holiday happenings and Bryce's sled filled with teddies, then I'll have to skip the neat-o borders and just do a normal upload later today so they can be enlarged!

30 comments:
Oooh, I love thier rooms and all of C's cute little clothes hanging in that one picture! Adorable!!!
-Jaimee
Their rooms are adorable!! I especially love what you did with Caroline's room......that littl tutu caught my eye in the corner...so cute!!
I am sure your house is filled with Christmas cheer....cannot wait to see more!
Lisa
Their rooms look sooo festive for the holidays. I love, love, love that PINK tree!
so cute!!! I just love their rooms..you need to do a posting on their rooms..so we can see all of it! I love the trees and decorating their rooms..what a special "mom" you are!
-sandy toes
Caroline has the prettiest girls room I have ever seen! You were meant to have a girl!
You have the most adorable clothes made for her...I love all the monogram things.
Thank you for always leaving me such great comments & for stopping by to see me. Your kids are precious & I love that you decorate in their rooms for Christmas.
What cute pictures of the kids & looking at their rooms just makes me want to head upstairs & redo everything - have I got time to do that?
OMG your childens rooms are sooooo neat and tidy..MY kids rooms are horrible...they used to be so cute with a theme now the theme is well...ahhh nasty! LOL
Your sons pottery barn room is sooo cool!!!
Hugs,Leslie
So fabulous!!! Love your feather trees! I still need to get one! Your borders look fab!
How CUTE!! Love the pink tree in Miss Priss's room!! Both rooms are fabulous!
Hey Leslie,
Looks good there rooms are so cute.. I have to laugh at Miss C's Doll from Guatemala on the shelf with all your Lladro's.. Do you think Jeff could have found a cuter doll for miss C from Elise??? Men.
Love ya
B
You are such a wonderful Mommy!
The kids rooms look so amazing!
My daughter would flip over the pink tree!
Robin~♥
So beautiful!!!!!I need you to come over and do my house for me LOL
As for Jellystone we went a few years ago and it was pretty cool. I don't know how much it costs but I think then it was like 7 bucks so it was worth it , call ahead and see how much it is if its over 10 bucks I would have a hard time with it being worth it. I cannot type today sorry I sound all confused LOL
EWWWWW and I love the pink Christmas tree ...so COOL!!!!And very princess sheik!!!!
It looks so great! They have the cutest rooms.
I love their rooms I want one of those pink trees!
So darn cute! I love how you included their room in the Christmas decorating. I always enjoy your pictures of your decorating so keep them coming!!
I love all the Christmas decorations in your kid's rooms! The pink tree is awesome!
LOVE it! I wish we lived closer, so I could coerce you into helping me tweak my decorating skills. Where do you get all the adorable various holiday accents? LOVE the pink tree!
I Love the Christmas blog!!! The pictures of the kids rooms are adorable. I can't wait to see more.
Omigoodness....I want Miss. priss's roooom! Can I move in...pretty please? They both are adorable and I bet they feel special knowing you added that special touch. cherry
I just awarded you with a Christmas Award come to my site and see it!!!!!!
hugs,Leslie R
My 9 year old daughter is standing here with me oogling at your daughter's room (and your daughter) saying "she is so cute." She is precious and the rooms look great. Where in the world did you find that adorable fuchsia tree? Love. IT!!
I am SO inspired by Caroline's room! (Not that I don't love boys' rooms too...just don't have a boy-yet-maybe I will?- to put me in the mood!) That tree is precious! I love it all!
Carrie
How fun! You are in the spirit! :) Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Jenniner Garner? I love her! It hit me as I was looking at your picture...:)
I found your blog through Leslie's blog and you got me hook - line and sinker ... I loved reading about your family and I have to say - Caroline's nursery is BEYOND beautiful ... what an amazing room! And I just love her pink tree ... I look forward to stopping in again soon to read more!
Have a great weekend!
Rebekah - Jason - Jaden - Baby#2 too
Cute kids rooms! They are decorated nicely.
Your little one's rooms look so festive!!! I love "Little Diva's" pink tree. I hope you have a great weekend. Leslie
Hi Leslie~
You did a beautiful job on your children's rooms~ both in the Christmas decorating as well as just how you put the rooms together in general! Oh, I love that pink tree in Caroline's room; her room is beautiful! :) I could see part of her name that you framed in individual letters~ love that! :)
I hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)
Didn't find the pink tree in NC, but that doesn't mean I can't find them somewhere down here in FL. :)
Your daughter's room is so adorable! I love it. Very cute blog and beautiful family.
Post a Comment