Jason has had a few tests this week at work he was busy prepping for, I was busy getting ready for Bryce's 3rd grade class Christmas party last week, tending to Caroline and the house and just hanging with my sweeties... the days got away from me.
So, here I am a week later hoping Santa grants my one wish for more hours in each of my days!
Speaking of Santa, don't forget to track him on the NORAD site this evening. We have been tracking him yearly through NORAD with Bryce and I don't know who has more fun~ Bryce or Jason and I! When you go to the site, click on the 'video' option on the toolbar. It will pop up with the most recent Santa location and you can go to the right of this video clipit and watch all of the other sightings from today!
My girlfriend Marybeth's sister in law, Sarah, was in town from sunny California over the Thanksgiving holiday. She is a snazzy photographer and with Jason being home for a few days over the break she fit us in for a family session! These are some of the photos she took. I LOVE THEM ALL, and I never like photos I'm in so this is a huge deal to me! Sarah has a fun blog and website you can peek at!




27 comments:
Sweet! Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Merry Christmas my friend ...what a great looking family you have!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas,Love leslie!
Bee-utiful pictures!! Have a blessed Christmas!!!
I love these pictures you had taken...I got your card in the mail...before Christmas :-)
Well the kids are in bed...we are just waiting for Ben to settle down a bit more. So right now I am Mrs. Clause eating the cookies that were left out for the Mr. and Steve is playing Ben's new Madden 09 on the wii that Nana gave him the other day. Tonight is so exciting...what are we going to do when the kids are grown?
Merry Christmas you guys!!!!
Love,
Jeni
I love your family pictures -- every single one of them! You are such a great looking family!
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Well, aren't y'all just a bunch of cuties!!!?
Great photos!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. Hope Santa is kind!!:-)
Beautiful pics...and loved your card! Tryin' to kill time while the kids fall asleep so Santa can visit! :) Merry Christmas!!! xoxo
I loved all of these beautiful photos of your family!!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas....can't wait to hear all about it!!
Lisa
Hope you had a wonderful day...what a beautiful family. :) 700 to read....WOW!! People were BUSY!
What beautiful pictures. You have a beautiful family! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Great pictures! Glad you found my blog, come back again soon!
Girl, you guys could NOT get any cuter. Seriously, those photos are gorgeous! How was your Christmas? I hope you are relaxing and enjoying the whole thing. We definitely are! :)
Carrie
Hey Lelsie,
LOVE the pictures! Hope to get togehter soon!
Love Ya
B
Hi Leslie~
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! I love all your family pictures~ they turned out great! :)
Have a fantastic weekend! :)
Your pictures are beautiful. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!
Your pictures are beautiful family, what a cute family you have. Your week sounds like mine, with 2nd grade parties and preschool parties I haven't been the best blogger. Ya just try your best! I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas!
I love your pictures!! I hope you had a great Christmas!! Happy New Year!! Leslie
Hey Les,
Those pictures are fabulous!!!! I hope you all had a great Christmas.
We do have Guitar Hero and it is a blast....Lexi wants the Rock Star? I think it is called for the Wii...she says that is a ball! I can't believe 2009 is almost here already!!!
I am so blessed to have "met" you through blogging and look forward to 2009!
No apologies needed. I'm SO behind on my blog commenting, too. I have time to read a couple and then run out the door. Things will be back to normal soon, right? Beautiful, beautiful pics of you and hubby! The gorgeous kids are a gimme, but you guys just look fabulous!
What a DARLING little fam you have, my dear! Merry Christmas!
~Rhonda
Come see the pictures I just posted on my blog :) Happy New Year 2009! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Cute, cute pictures! I'm glad you posted about Norad. I just couldn't get to it in time. Happy Holidays.
What a beautiful family! She did a great job with the pictures. I hope you have these printed and a special frame for them. Soooooo nice! Hope you had a nice Christmas and a have a HAPPY NEW YEAR friend!!! Love from Texas.
Thanks for the comment! I love Polish Pottery. I had fun getting some pieces while in Germany. Now I wish that I had gotten lots more!
Just stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year! I am looking forward to 2009 my friend!
Post a Comment