...That is what I'm going to do tomorrow! I am excited to grab a big 'ole mug of java and to come say 'Hi' to all of my blog friends that I've missed so!
The first week of this new year Jas had some days off and Bryce was out of school so we hung out, had family time, and very little computer contact!
Last week Jason was TDY to Seattle and I was sick and down for the count for 6 days, literally! It was the most sick I think I've ever been in my life! I have no clue what was wrong or what I had but I feel 150% better now!
See you gals tomorrow! xo

23 comments:
awwww soo cute!!!!
Im glad you are better now..i misses ya leslie!
luv,leslie
What a cute post, I love that she's reading with her Daddy!
I am so glad you are feeling back to 150%! That was a long time to be so sick!
Miss Priss reading with her daddy.....just priceless!!!!!♥
I have missed you and I am glad your feeling better!!!!
That is such a sweet picture!
-sandy toe
cute picture glad you are feeling better~!
Welcome back! We have been missing ya!
Missed you! Glad you are feeling better. Sweetpea with her Daddy is priceless. Relax and get some more rest when you can.
That is the cutest picture of Miss Priss and her Daddy...adorable!!
Miss you girl....hope to catch up soon:)
Lisa
Such a cutie-pie picture! :)
~ Sarah
I've been missing you...sorry to hear that you've been sick.:-(
What a cute cute cute picture!!!
ADORABLE!!!!!! That pic is too cute...Miss Priss and her Daddy!!
BTW, glad to hear that are feeling better. It stinks being sick!!
Feel free to come by, I am having my 50th post giveaway!!
Carrie♥
Hey Les,
Gald you are feeling better! you need to take care of yourself! Cant wait to have a play date soon!
B
CUTE...and she is reading sideways!
Oh, you poor thing! I am so sorry you've been so sick! I have missed you though! I am out of time these days too...missing lots of blogs and can't seem to catch up. I am glad you came by to visit though! :)
Carrie
Your blog is abolutely adorable! I can tell from your header that you love the balance of having a boy and a girl. We love the mix having boys and girls adds to our family, and we are keeping the balance still after adding kittens this Christmas: one boy and one girl!
You asked me about my collages. I do them with Picasa, photo editing software you can download free from Google. It is easy to use and fun! Now I want to know how you got the picture on this post to be so large. I would like to do that sometime.
So sorry you were sick. When momma is sick, the home just doesn't function.
That is the cutest picture....melts my heart!
It's good to step away from the computer every now and then. Glad you got to spend time with family!
Oh that picture is precious!!
So glad you're feeling better.... Super cute pic of your hubby and "Miss Priss".
So glad you're back! I know we all missed you! Happy New Year!
Hi Leslie~
That is the cutest picture! :) I am so glad you are feeling better now! Being sick is awful. :( I hope you have a fantastic day! :)
Post a Comment