Anyhoo~ I got not one, but TWO blog awards from two FABULOUSLY FUN blogs I have loved adding to my daily blog reads! These are my first ever awards and I just think that is the coolest thing ever!
This one is from Carrie at 'Buzzings Of A Queen Bee', who told me in a note last night that I needed to pop by her blog this morning to see something. This was it! What a fun surprise Carrie! Thanks hun! You and your blog ROCK! I am sure the rest of you are old pros about this, but here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner(s) can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate other blogs (up to seven) to pass along the award to.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of people you've nominated.
And, here is the 2ND SURPRISE ... I just popped over to Jenni's blog at 'Nest To Keep' so I could copy/paste her URL to present her with the award I got from Carrie and oh my goodness...look what I found there waiting for me! Thanks Jenni! What a FUN, FUN, FUN way to start off my day! I, too, love to read your blog!
~ Jeni, my fellow military wife friend I met in Germany; showing us crafty cards, pillows, yummy recipes and fun family posts over at 'At Home In Georgia'
~ Belinda, Mommy to 2 very little cutie patooties and my daughter's future Mother-In-Law ;) blogging at 'Journey To Our Family'
~ My fellow "best name ever" ;) gal, Leslie, blogging her little heart out at 'Princesa Guatemalteca Abby and her Familia'
~ Shannon, a wonderful interior decorator who shows us her beautiful home and treasured finds at 'Bless Our Nest'
~ Rae, a fun mom, with fun kids, and a fun blog to boot at 'My Life On The East Coast'
~ Amanda, who just hit her 100th post~ You go girl! 'McMama & Her M&M's'
~ Meme, an awesome blogland teacher, holding classes regularly at 'Screaming Meme, My Life Decorated'
In no order whatsoever~ you're all #1 in my book and I {heart} all of your blogs & think they're Must See Blogs as well!
* Jenni, consider yourself presented with the 'I {heart} Your Blog Award' and Carrie, consider yourself tagged with the 'Must See Blog' award, too, chicas! Thanks you two for Making My Heart Smile today! I am so glad to have met you both out here in the 'Wonderful World Of Blog'! XO

10 comments:
You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the "I love your blog" award~ it really made my day! :) As for the award I gave you, it is completely deserved! I just love your blog, if you don't mind me saying again! :)
And I can't wait to check out the other blogs you gave links to!
Talk soon,
Jenni
Awwww!!!! Thanks so much! You are too sweet! I love your blog too!
Thank you so much! Lots of love in bloggy land today! :) I am glad we "met" and I will post my new little award just as soon as I can! :)
Carrie
You definitely have a must see blog that I totally love! :) Thank you so much for choosing my blog out of the zillions of amazing blogs out there! You are much too kind! Also, I'm excited to check out the other blogs you awarded!!
Oh Leslie, you are just so SWEET! Thank you so much. What a wonderful surprise. My 2nd surprise of the day that I will have to blog about later!! I LOVE your blog too and look fwd to all your posts! Have a great day. :)
OHHH LEslie you rock and yes this Leslie Rocks Too!!!! LOL
Ok so i get both awards?
Thanks for sharing the love:) Now if I can figure out how to get the darn thing.
Congrats on your award girly!!!
Hope you had a great weekend....we started back to school today!
Lisa
Congratulations~ these are much deserved awards!!!
Congrats on your awards! I always love your comments on my blog, you are such a sweetie.
Post a Comment