Friday, September 19, 2008

I found some Lisa!

The search is over for my white pumpkins! I saw some on Lisa's blog a few weeks ago and have been dying for them to get to stores/farms near us! They did... Yippee!


This is a little fall display in our breakfast room. When it gets a bit chillier we need to get a new fall family photo. I can't wait, we're long overdue! XO

10 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

So cute!! I love your white pumpkins! I need to go out and get some for my house too..I love the whole look you put together! :)
Carrie

Jeni said...

That looks beautiful! AWWW Fall...

Amy said...

So cute... I love decorating for FALL

Anonymous said...

Yes i saw some white pumpkins the other day..How funky!!!!!

Leslie you are way cooler then the OTHER leslie! LOL

Leslie

Shannon said...

I love all the pumpkins!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You so inspired me to get my house "in the season." Love it! Your white pumpkins are so beautiful. Mmm...I bet your house smells like fall too! Great job:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hooray....I am glad you could finally get your hands on those white pumpkins!!

They look great...love your fall display!!

Have a good night!

Lisa

Unknown said...

The pumpkins look great! Everything looks so cute!

Unknown said...

I really like your scale (antique) I"ve been looking for one too. You're blog is really neat, fun and energetic, as I am sure you are. Thanks for letting me peek in.
JuJu

Jenni said...

Hi Leslie~
Your white pumpkins are cute! I haven't seen any around here YET, but I'm looking. I also love your little vignette you created with them, and LOVE your (vintage?) scale! :)

Have a beautiful day! :)