Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mall Fun!

Can the kiddos and hubby ALL have fun at a mall? Really? Is it possible? Yep~ at the St Louis Mills Mall it is! There is SO MUCH for them to do there!

Miss Priss taking a spin at the wheel.


"I want up, I want up. How do I get up there with you, Bryce?"


"Oh, this way."


And look what that fabulous big brother did for her each time she went up to him? He took Caroline on a 'slide ride'! Weeeeee!


Jason watched the kiddos (and kudos to him for snapping some pics, too!) while I ran into the Carters store to get some fall and winter pjs. Aw, thanks honey! XO

15 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cool....your mall looks equipped to make everyone happy....especially the kids!!

What a great big brother....taking his sister for a ride down the slide....I love it...they are both adorable!

Happy Monday!

Lisa

Shannon said...

Is that inside? I love inside parks! :) So cute!!

Jenni said...

Now that is a neat mall, to have a little play place for all kids. Ours is only for really little ones!

Your little girl has a great big brother! :) Such cute pictures of them! :)

Have a fabulous Monday! :)

Every Day Gourmet said...

Thanks for thinking about me on Saturday. I can see why you and Jeni are such good friends. You are both so CREATIVE! I love checking out your blog and finding decorating tips or recips. Your kids are so cute!

Amber M. said...

What a sweet, sweet brother!

Jeni said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could meet you there!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is so fun! I know it sounds strange, but some of our malls have the best play areas too. In the winter, especially, it is so nice to let Nina burn off some energy! :) Plus shopping is a nice bonus!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW that a awesome mall!!!! Cute little girl you have!!! Melts my heart!!!!

Hugs,the jealous of your Malls, leslie

Darlene said...

What a great mall...you can shop away while the kids play....

Miss Priss is so cute and what a great brother to take her down the slide.

Nicole said...

How fun, my kids would have been in heaven. All our mall has is rides that cost money, so of course the kids always want to go on them.

Belinda said...

Les,

Jason is such a good Daddy to let you shop while he watched the kids!! Too bad half of the mall was closed due to floods while you were there.

Love ya
B

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun is that...Wow, what a great mall you live near! All we have is Chick fil a's indoor playground next to the mall!
What a fun day!
-Sandy Toes

Anonymous said...

Wow, a fabulous mall and a really great big brother for your cutie petutie!

Our Complete Family said...

I know Belinda~ can you belive they didn't post that info on their website? I was not thrilled about some of the shops being closed! I wish it wasn't a 45 minute hike each way, but...the kids area and good food court make it an o.k. trip!!! Especially with Jas in tow! ;)

Unknown said...

How fun!