Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Baby Boy Is Growing Up!

Bryce had his 1st sleepover party last night! Now, he spent the night with Marcy and fam (Caroline's Godparents) the night before Miss Priss was born ~so that was his 'official' first sleepover; but this was his 1st 'party' sleepover with a slew of classmates at Zach's house! Zach's family is wonderful and super fun so I knew he'd be very safe and have a BLAST! It still didn't stop me from missing my little buddy and being sad that he's growing up so quickly though... Zach's fam is the family that Bryce and I flew to meet in Florida for a week of FUN IN THE SUN (and some rain, too, right Kim?!?) when Jason was deployed in the summer of 2006. I can't wait to talk to Kim today as I'm sure she has funny stories for me! Scott looked SO TIRED when I picked Bryce up at 9am, right in the middle of a tremendous downpour from all the rains moving this way from Ike.

My buddy all ready to head over to Zach's house, aka Party Central, last night!



Stealing a smooch from his baby sis before he left...

And this is what Bryce is doing RIGHT NOW, as I type this very comment! And he said he wasn't tired and didn't need to lay down. Right!!!

Happy Day After Your Birthday Zach! We Hope You Have A Great Time Being 9! XO

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Well by the looks of that last picture you know he had fun. I bet when he wakes up he will have lots of fun things to tell you all about.

Jenni said...

Isn't it always so funny how kids never want to admit they're tired? :) (Even when you KNOW they are!) I bet he had the greatest time; I loved sleep-overs when I was a kid!

Have a great day! :)

Twice as Nice said...

What sweetness with his sissy! I know when my son goes to his buddy's house to spend the night he is TIRED the next day. They have a lot of fun but stay up way too late :o) It's part of letting go and it is hard. Your son looks so sweet sleeping. Glad he had a nice time.

Rae said...

That is one tuckered out guy! The only sleepovers we have tackled have been those at Grandma's and Auntie's house. The girls are begging for a friend sleepover. Yikes!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like he had a great time....they always come back home exhausted from sleepovers!

How cute is he kissing Miss P!
That is my favorite picture!

Lisa

Shannon said...

Oh the first sleepover! So fun!

Nicole said...

How fun! I adore the picture of him and Sissy saying goodbye! By the looks of him upon his return, a great time must have been had by all at the "sleepover-palooza"...

Belinda said...

Leslie,

Too cute Bryce sleeping... I bet he was tired... I remember thoes days of sleepovers with freezing eachothers bra's and waiting until the first one fell asleep and putting there hands in a bowl of luke warm water HA HA.. You know I was the ring leader in all of it too. HA HA

Belinda

Nicole said...

Cute pictures, I love then one with him getting smooch from his little sister. Have I commented on your fall decorations yet? They are so darling, I love them all and I'm jealous the the little fall gift basket from your friend.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

SUCH cute photos! I especially love the last one...totally wiped out! :) I am glad he had a great time though...I can't imagine being at the sleepover phase yet. First I need to get my little girl into a big bed and out of a crib...baby steps!
Carrie