The boys bathroom. I think the black doors look really neat against all the things in our house. My girlfriend, Marcy, had the idea to paint our banister black , too! That is our new 'next project'. Fun, fun, fun!!! Happy almost the weekend everyone! XO
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Ta Da...
...Black doors and new satin nickel hinges and handles! I called my girlfriend, Jeni, tonight and promised her I'd show some pics! So, Jeni~ here are some just for you hun! We still need to touch up and to paint the interior of the exterior doors (that's a tongue twister, say that 3 times fast!) but we're getting there. Slow and steady wins the race with a pre-toddler moving about and into everything. Can't you just imagine? If we weren't moving slow, it could lead to a post on black handprints on our: couches, windows, door trim, beds, clothes... So you can see why we're moving slow, taking our time, and doing it bit by bit in the garage. It's all in the name of keeping the house safe from those black paint handprints she would for sure be depositing everywhere!!! ;)
A few doors in the upstairs hallway... (Bryce's room is the one with the door open)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Those look so cool and will stay so much cleaner than white ones. Very pretty. I would have never thought about doing that.
Ooooooh! Aaaaaahhhh! I think they look terrific!!!
How chic! I love the look!
Hey Leslie,
They looks amazing!! Can't wait to see it in person. Talk to you soon
Belinda
Love the black doors! My front door is painted black on the inside. I think it looks sophisticated.
Your Halloween/fall decor is looking fabulous!
Those look FANTASTIC! What a sleek change.
Wow, they look absolutely beautiful! :) You did a great job on them, and I love the door handles! Your house is so pretty; I just love what I can see of your bathroom. :)
They look amazing and so sharp! My husband would probably keel over if I asked him to do something like that. Great job!
Your doors turned out fabulous! They look great with your white woodwork!
My those are gorgeous doors. What a great idea! I am in love with all things wooden and black right now, but I would have never thought to paint my doors black. Love it!
OHHHH i love dark colors!!! What a great idea for black doors..We have some door in our house painted red!!! Love it! yOu rock!
See Leslie im cool now too!
Luv,Leslie
I love this! They look great!
Post a Comment