Friday, October 24, 2008

Girl time for Mommy, Ms B, Prissy and 1 boy...Eddie!

My creation

Eddie was outnumbered in my house yesterday! Belinda and Miss Priss' boyfriend, Eddie, stopped by to play after his big sis went to preschool. What came out of the girly plus 1 boy time you ask?!? The kids had some fun tent playing time, toy time, snack time... and Belinda and I both have cute black toenails with rhinestones for Halloween now! :)

p.s. The photo on the left side... I just had to show what Caroline has been up to. She is a DIVA! Yes, you read that right... 16 months old and it has begun! When I grab the camera during the day, she immediately sits down in THIS pose and smiles. She gives me about 3 seconds to snap a picture, then rushes me to 'see' the photo on the digital screen. Crazy baby of mine! But my oh my is she FUN and SPUNKY and keeping me on my toes!

13 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

She is so cute...where do you shop???You and Half Garlic have such cute clothes on your girls!!!

-Sandy Toes

Our Complete Family said...

Hey Sandy Toes! Happy Friday! Thx for your sweet comment! I shop all over for Prissy! This outfit~ easy peasy...the shirt is from Target and the leggings and skirt are both from Walmart. All impulse buys that were screaming my name!!! I love fun things with stripes/dots/mix matching...this was perfect for that!

Belinda said...

Hey Les,

Thanks for the pedi.. You are a true friend to paint and put sparklies on my toes!! Eddie had a blast in the tent with miss C.. Now in about 13 years we are going to have to rethink them being in the tent together HAHA
Belinda

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Your little diva is so stinkin cute! I love those tights! Or leggings, you know what I mean! Walmart, huh? I was just there, I should have looked for some. Bummer! :) Have a fantastic weekend!
Carrie

Jeni said...

Sounds like some good fun. I LOVE all those black toes...cool!

Carry Grace said...

Your little Diva is adorable!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OMG, she is so darn cute....I love the pose and the big smile on her face! You should be thrilled she will sit still and strike a pose for you.....I have to chase mine snappin away like a crazy lady in hopes to get a couple good shots!!

Sounds like a great afternoon....I wish I was there to join in the pedicure fun!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

You gals toes are sooo pretty and scary!!! LOL

Miss Priss knows shes beautiful duh!!!!

Hugs the ugly unpainted toe nail leslie

Jodee said...

Caroline looks adorable in her Halloween outfit. I love the fact that she sits there and poses for you. I am with Garlic Lisa -- I have to run after my kids with the camera and I rarely get any good pictures! They think I am nuts!

Kelly said...

I love her Diva pose!!!! And I an jealous of your toes!!!!! You Rock!LOL

Amanda said...

Ahhh so many cute updates!!! Miss Diva is always dressed so adorable.. I could hardly stand it! My boys do the same thing.. rush over before you barely get the picture taken so they can see it on the digital! Love coming here, it always brings a smile to my face. :)

Darlene said...

Oh, Miss Priss is QUITE the DIVA....she is sooooo CUTE!! Love her outfit!!!! You are gonna have trouble on your hands when she gets a little bit older with all that cuteness and sassyness!!!

Great Halloween toenails!!

Michelle Snider said...

The girls here have black toe nails and finger nails, guess we need to come to your house for the sparkles
Let me know if you need anything while Jas is gone, Syd and myself will be more than happy come spend a few hours with you!