Friday, October 24, 2008

My little HUMP-BACK!

Caroline got into the laundry room and had fun playing 'dress up' with things on the drying rack while Mommy was busy in the kitchen ... Need I say more?!? I think the photos take care of that for me!

My creation

So this is the new way to wear them, hu?!? ;)

22 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh my gosh, I love it. That is hilarious!! She's a little girlie girl already!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

LMAO its a backpack!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

WHO KNEW? HAHA! So funny!

Amber M. said...

THAT is hilarious. I think at one time or another, all 3 of my kiddos have done this. My problem is that my bras do about as much good on my back as they would on my front...I'm flat as a board!!

Anonymous said...

he,he,he! How cute and adorable! :):):)

Darlene said...

OH.MY.GOSH....I am ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word....Miss Priss is hysterical!!

She is already trying to become a big girl!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

Shannon said...

Hilarious!!

Belinda said...

Ok Leslie,

I just got done sending you an email about trunk or treat and asking what Miss priss was going to be then I clicked on your blog and had not read your post and just looked at the picture and title and was trying to make out her costume.. at first I thought it was a dinosaur.... Its late and then I thought Leslie... that is not a really cute Halloween outfit and I knew it was out of character for you .. just wait for my pleather clown suit HAHA
Love ya
B

Amanda said...

HAHA! Too Funny. My boys both did this as toddlers too!

Jeni said...

Now there is one you can use for a yearbook baby picture when she is in high school. :)

Robin Beck said...

So funny yet ohhhhhh so cute!
Robin~♥

The Berry's Patch said...

Hi Les,

Wow, what a beautiful blog you have. Your children are adorable! Thanks for visiting me today.

Brandee :-)

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooo cute...and probably more comfortable to wear them this way. ha ha!

Jodee said...

These pictures are sooo funny!

kari and kijsa said...

Too funny!!Have a blessed Sunday!
kari & kijsa

the undomesticated wife said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! I've taken a peak at your blog and I'm enjoying it!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Thanks for visiting my blog-I am glad I got to see yours on such a fuuny subject!!! My three boys have at one time or another put my bra on-correctly-Something is wrong with that!!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny!

Jenni said...

SO funny, Leslie! :) I know I have said this before, but she really is such a character! :)

Unknown said...

You have been boo-ed check me out to find out what to do!

Kelly said...

No You didn't !!!!!!LMAO