Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I was Blog Boo-ed!
I have been Boo-ed by Carrie! If you're here today because I 'Boo-ed' ya, just follow the directions below. Happy almost Halloween!
This is how the 'Blogging Boo' works~ Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them pop by your blog to pick up their Halloween treat (picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your sidebar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed"! Thanks Carrie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! And much easier than being "booed" in my neighborhood, which involves sneaking around in the dark and leaving candy on people's steps...I would probably fall on my pregnant butt and not be able to get up again! :)
Carrie
I am laughing because I was a little nervous to come over and see what I was going to have to do....this is much easier than being booed in the neighborhood!
Thanks for thinking of me girl!!
Hope you are having a great week!
Lisa
Hi Les! What a fun and fabulous surprise!! Thank you for boo-ing me even with my computer problems!! I won't be able to pass it on (sniff, sniff) but am glad to be part of all the fun!!
Post a Comment