A few weeks ago Bryce's school had some 'snow days' that were greeted in our house with big hoorahs and cheers (from a certain little boy) when the shades were opened and we saw how much had fallen...finally, enough for a snowman!




Our little snow bundle baby did not like the snow at all. Nope, not one bit. Can you see her face in this picture? She was crying. Jason went to her rescue, don't worry!

So... here she stood, in the cleared off driveway, watching her big brother build a snowfort. She is just like her Mama and would much rather be inside by a toasty fire looking at the wintery wonderness through a windowpane!

Hope everyone is staying warm. Where is spring? Please tell me it's getting close! xo
Our little snow bundle baby did not like the snow at all. Nope, not one bit. Can you see her face in this picture? She was crying. Jason went to her rescue, don't worry!
So... here she stood, in the cleared off driveway, watching her big brother build a snowfort. She is just like her Mama and would much rather be inside by a toasty fire looking at the wintery wonderness through a windowpane!
Hope everyone is staying warm. Where is spring? Please tell me it's getting close! xo

27 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I am sure Spring is right around the corner. And I won't tell you that it is in the 70s here today!
What fun! My boys would LOVE all that snow. My girls are the same as your little one...no thanks.
Bryce looks like he enjoyed every minute of that snow day.....and he did a great job with his snowman...way to go Bryce!!
How cute is Miss P.....she looks so bundled up, no wonder she didn't like the snow, it must have been hard to move around in all her snow gear:)
I hope spring is near...I can't stand anymore of this cold:(
Hope you have a great week.....lent starts on Wednesday...did you decide what you are giving up??
Lisa
Your girl is very smart ..snow sucks!!!
I love your sons snowman..gREAT JOB!
Hugs,leslie
Those pictures are beautiful. The snow looks like cotton balls!!! The kids looked like they had a lot of fun!
It looks like Bryce enjoyed his snow day! The pictures of Miss Priss in the snow are sooo cute. I love her polkadot snow pants!
I am sooo ready for spring too!
That is the BEST snowman ever Bryce! I am jealous. The last time it snowed in this part of Texas was 2 years ago and it was 1/2 inch. They stopped school for that! haha. Oh and Miss Priss in the snow picture made me SMILE!
It's Fosty!!! Man did you guys get a ton of snow. If Caroline were to fall over I don't think she would have been able to get up. :-)
WOW that looks like a LOT of snow!!! I think Miss Priss didn't like the snow cause she had to be so bundled up! She still looks adorable!
We are going to be in the 70's the next couple of days then they are saying a slight chance of snow flurries for Saturday. Nothing like what you have!
Beautiful pics! I hope spring is on its way, that snow was enough for me :)
That is a lot of snow! I am so ready for spring too!! Those were cute pictures. Good job on the snowman, Bryce!
Look what fun he is having...that snowman is just great!
Her polka dots pants are just too sweet!
sandy toe
Wow he did a great job on the snowman!
THAT IS A LOT OF SNOW,AND SO BEAUTIFUL.WE HARDLY EVER HAVE SNOW HERE!
What darling pictures...so glad that at least one of your snow angels actually enjoyed the snow!!:-) I'm so glad that I have someone to suffer through a chocolate-free Lent with...
Loves to you!
I have my fair share of snow here in Michigan-I am ready for spring!!!!
But those pictures are lovely-
Ok, first off your hair is darling! That is my favorite cut ever, makes me want to cut mine again. My seven year old cut her hair for lock of love last year, that was the hardest hair cut to watch ever! Your snow pictures are beautiful. I love the fuzzy sides!
I love when they are all bundled up like that and look so stiff! ha!
I guess I shouldn't mention that yesterday was 80* and they are calling for the same again today...:)
Love the snowman pictures!!!! I'm a little jealous...we've been trying to make a snowman all year and our snow just hasn't packed well.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I love meeting new people!
Have a beautiful day!
Jamie
Look at that sweet little girl all bundled up. She is precious. I can't blame her for not liking the snow.
That was a great snowman!
Thank you for sharing your story today. Your comment allowed Maddy to see that she is not alone in this. Thank you for taking time out and sending such sweet wishes our way. Love the snowman too!
the one with your daughter is the most precious...EVER! Our guys want snow so much, but we've only had a dusting Such a bummer - cold but no snow. What could be worse. :)
From the looks of your photos, Spring is nowhere near! At least the snow is fun! So yeah, my sister named her daughter Caroline, and I thought of you right away. I just love the name! It was on our list of names too, but with my name being Carrie we thought it might be too confusing. But do you want to know what my sister's boy name was? Brady. Not Bryce, but close enough! Great minds think alike I guess!
I miss connecting with you over the bloggy world! But I hope all is well with you Les! Have a great weekend!
Carrie
I agree! SPring! Where are you? Your pictures are great and your kids are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
I always enjoy seeing your pictures, Leslie! You have such a gift with your picture taking! :) The pictures of your children are so sweet...Bryce looking absolutely thrilled in the snow and Miss Priss looking well, not so thrilled! YOur children are so precious!
I am with you on the whole wanting spring thing though! I am waiting...hoping...but we keep getting more snow! Arg! :)
I hope you are having a spectacular weekend! :)
I'm waiting for Spring too! Bryce is so handsome and Caroline is too cute with her lil girly reaction to it all.
Beautiful pictures and what a great snowman!
Post a Comment