Sunday, March 1, 2009

It (Was) A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood!


Sing with me folks!

Last week we had a GORGEOUS, sunny, and 'pretty mild for winter' day in the Midwest, so Caroline and I stopped at a local park on our way home from her music class.

park

park

When Miss Priss sees swings (even when driving by a playground) she says 'Weeeee!'. This was by far her favorite part of our park visit!

park

park1

Park

park

Park

park

park

The wild array of faces she made on the slides were hilarious, don't you agree?!?

19 comments:

Belinda said...

Leslie,
OMG thoes are sooo cute! I love her expressions! I can tell she had a blast!
Belinda

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oh, I totally agree! That baby of yours is absolutely delectable. What a little heart-breaker she's gonna be one day!

PRECIOUS.

Rachel Berry said...

Wow what great shots!! Your right her facial expressions are so great!
I'm so wishing we had your kind of weather right now. We just had snow again. I'm so ready for spring.

:)rachel

Rachel Berry said...

Wow what great shots!! Your right her facial expressions are so great!
I'm so wishing we had your kind of weather right now. We just had snow again. I'm so ready for spring.

:)rachel

Anonymous said...

TOOO CUTE!!!! I love her huge blue yes DOLL!

I wish it would warm up here abby wants a park visit!

hugs,Leslie

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my gosh.....LOVE these pictures of Miss Priss!! She is so cute:) Just looking at them makes me want to say...."WEEEEEE"

I can't wait until it is warm enough to hit the park.......we are getting hammered with some snow today:(

Have a Happy Monday!

Lisa

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are just adorable. Looks like you will be spending lots of time at the park this spring and summer.

Hope you have a great week!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a sweetie in that pink soft jacket...ahhhh.
sandy toe

Shannon said...

Those are the best pictures!!! She is so beautiful! I love all her faces!

Brittany said...

What precious pics! She is adorable!

Darlene said...

Morning Leslie,

It looks like Miss Priss was having the time of her life!!!!! I know I always say it but she is the MOST ADORABLE little girl...so CUTE!!!! She is always so expressive!

Jeni said...

What a fun time. She looks so sweet. And her face...her eyelashes.

Kristina P. said...

She is so cute! I love all her faces!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will return.

Kelly said...

She is just a beautiful little girl with one talernted Momma! It was a gorgeous day,I hope we have more of those coming real soon!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, I sooo agree! She is so beautiful with those big blue eyes. She could be a baby GAP model. She looked like she was having a BLAST!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! She is just darling!

Amanda said...

She is simply beautiful! She is looking so much like you!

Jenni said...

Hi Leslie~
What wonderful pictures! I love the expressions on her face! What a sweetie she is! :)

Kim Hancock said...

Oh my goodness... Caroline in her little fur jacket... she is too cute! You got really great shots of her facial expressions... priceless!