Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ding, Dong, DITCH!

Caroline's Godmother, Marcy, and two of her kiddos, Tierney and Blake, came over to our neighborhood on a mission Valentine's weekend (yes, this post is late!).

Their mission was to 'ding dong ditch' us!

Marcy was ever so sneaky, turned off her headlights, drove down the culdesac, dropped Blake off with LOTS of goodies to pop on our porch, with the gameplan of ringing the bell and making a mad dash to hop back into their car...


Vday

BUSTED!

Caroline had other plans you see! She was passing by the front door and spied Blake on the porch! It was awesome that she busted them though, because that meant we got a visit in before bath and bed time!


Vday

She sure loves her heart blanket and wraps herself in it every chance she gets guys!

Vday

Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone! Thanks Marcy and crew...we love you guys! Smooches...

17 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cool but sneaky friend! They look adoarble together on the couch. And of course Caroline is dressed too too cute!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww how fun!!!!!!

Love priss's blanket!!!

hugs,leslie

the undomesticated wife said...

So that's kind of like Halloween Booing? How fun!

Jodee said...

What a fun idea for V-Day! It looks like the kids really raked it in! I love Caroline's outfit. Where did you get it?

Kelly said...

How fun!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Awww..so very sweet.
sandy toe

I love her outfit..so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene said...

Hehehehe what fun and even MORE fun that they were caught by Caroline! It looks like they got a bunch of great goodies and you know I always have to say they are SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Honestly....can she get any cuter?? I love these pictures....and her outfit is adorable!! Looks like there is nothing that will get past Miss Caroline!

Lisa

Unknown said...

how fun

The Berry's Patch said...

Oh cute. We do this for Halloween. The blanket is darling, so cuddly. How do you get your pictures so big? I love that.

Jaimee said...

What fun!!! Oh, and I love C's outfit, so darling! Where did you get it?

Shannon said...

How fun! I've never heard of "ding dong ditch" but it sounds like a blast! :)

Amber M. said...

I'd say busted! What a haul!

And seriously. Could Miss Priss be any cuter?? That smile and those dimples...they just melt my heart.

Please know your sweet family is in my thoughts...all FOUR of you, no matter where you may be.

Jeni said...

Stuff like that makes life so fun. I just love Caroline's v-day outfit.

Unknown said...

thanks for checking in on me. I'm just so tired right now.we did find out we are having a boy. I have to do a post on that. Thanks for checking in on me it means a lot.

Our Complete Family said...

For those gals that were wondering, I got Miss Priss' fun Val day outfit at a cute blog called 'Creations by Lou Lou'. She was great to work with! Happy shopping!!!

Kim Hancock said...

That is the cutest outfit... I love the ruffle on the leg bottom!